Friday, April 15, 2005

Good morning sun...

...I'm not a bird but I wore sunglasses this morning. It was grand!! And I didn't have to take the bus either which was nice. Me and mom raced it all the way to Halifax.

So now I'm sitting here balancing an animation of a Jack Nicholson quote and a few MacHall comics, which by the way are hilarious. The link is on the sidebar if you wanna check it out. Losing consciousness seems to be the next logical step in my order of things but please refer to the previous one to see that that is next to unpossible.

Say Hi to your Mom - Let's Talk about Spaceships... a little like Keane.

Question of the day: Alright, I don't have a question yet but I'm trying to get a sweet trivia thing set up so that I don't have to do anything, but whoever gets it right first can email me or post and request a sweet drawing and I'll do it and post it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger markf said...

haha, those were the days! you already have what, an elephant, a cat, a zombie baby and a normal baby?

I suppose I could do a lemur... eww, no way! No WAY am I gonna do a lemur...

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home