It's like MSN... alone...
I like this! When there's noone to talk to I can still dribble nonsense and not care if people read it or not cause I'll just assume that at least one person somewhere is reading it. And that empty assurance is more than enough to keep me typing! Funny how that works.
So the whole Daily Quiz thing is sort of moving but sort of completely dead at the same time. I have it, all I have to do is set it up but apparently I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to all those letters, number and symbols which some people call HTML... I'm kind of more of a little pictures and scribbles kind of guy. So hopefully it'll be happening by tomorrow and then the drawing requests will hopefully come in and then the drawings will be posted... Although, if things are as grim as I think and noone actually reads this then I'm kinda effed and I'll just be sitting there waiting, maybe giggling a little to see who's gonna get the answer first... *sob*
So I went for a walk today, and I'm not sure if I'm totally for it. See, I pay my $54 or whatever a month to take the bus which really... I mean that is my ticket to avoid walking! So what the heck am I doing using my legs like a fool... someday I'll learn! But believe me, I won't be walking home! that's for sure!!
I'll stop.
So the whole Daily Quiz thing is sort of moving but sort of completely dead at the same time. I have it, all I have to do is set it up but apparently I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to all those letters, number and symbols which some people call HTML... I'm kind of more of a little pictures and scribbles kind of guy. So hopefully it'll be happening by tomorrow and then the drawing requests will hopefully come in and then the drawings will be posted... Although, if things are as grim as I think and noone actually reads this then I'm kinda effed and I'll just be sitting there waiting, maybe giggling a little to see who's gonna get the answer first... *sob*
So I went for a walk today, and I'm not sure if I'm totally for it. See, I pay my $54 or whatever a month to take the bus which really... I mean that is my ticket to avoid walking! So what the heck am I doing using my legs like a fool... someday I'll learn! But believe me, I won't be walking home! that's for sure!!
I'll stop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home