Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Rise! For I am your master...

It's morning. Or so they tell me. My body is pretty sure that there should be at least 5 more hours of sleep before anything of those functions like talking, moving and doing things are required of me.

But no, mom comes in... and disturbs this routine I hope to have. So I am left, a babbling idiot who should probably and by probably I mean definitely still be unconscious. And not only that... but I gotta fight with kids today.......

French kids.

Now, I'm not saying that french people are bad or anything... but I like to think I have a completely out of the blue ... dissatisfaction with frenchness.

Aaanyways, I'm mostly joking. But yeah, teaching little kids about animation all day today should be a blast! And then I have to go shopping for anniversary presents which could be very very easy... or gut-bustingly difficult. Guess we'll just have to find out.

Send me more requests!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:48 PM  
Blogger dan said...

hey hey! delete my post too!

7:12 PM  
Blogger dan said...

also, your menu is frigged cause the earless drawings break the tables. we need to fix this. your fans demand satisfaction!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home