Friday, April 22, 2005

1 boy for every 15 girls...

... it was like a bunch of cheerleading teams and us. It was TERRIFYING! If I was some lecherous old man I'd be in heaven, but nope not me. And there was nowhere to look! Everywhere you looked there were scantily clad 16 year old girls! It was an exercise in walking around a pooldeck with your eyes closed.

But other than that it was pretty fun. I almost smashed my face on the bottom of the pool at one point which was scary but the rope was fun, the diving board was fun, the hottub, the steam sauna, all good! Unfortunately there was only six people that came and only two were youth from our church so if the cheerleading army wanted to start something, they'd be drowning us in no time flat!

Then a party at Alex's which also consisted of about 10 people who were all drunk so we just did our round to see who was there and took off. We went up to see my old house, "the green house" it is so aptly named.

Anyways, I really ought to be using this blog for more diabolical, and perhaps nonsensical dialogue! Have a great night and I hope you like the posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home