Love and Thanks...
It's nighttime. I'm sitting here in my undies and my hair is short and I'm in love! I have two wonderful ladies to thank. The first one is Dayle, of whom Zaboo is a gift for, cause she did a sweet job cutting my hair! And even though I acted like I wasn't sure, I do like it! And I am serious, no lies. And the second one is Carrie, of whom I love with all my heart, cause she did a sweet job being totally out of her mind and agreeing to go out with me and then still hasn't clued in for almost 11 months! Whooda thunkit?!
Anyways, so now I'm off to bed with a nice glass of barq's, a calvin and hobbes comic and the pilate cd to rock me to sleep.
Thank you Dayle,
I love you Carrie,
Say goodnight Dick.
Anyways, so now I'm off to bed with a nice glass of barq's, a calvin and hobbes comic and the pilate cd to rock me to sleep.
Thank you Dayle,
I love you Carrie,
Say goodnight Dick.

1 Comments:
You're welcome deary. And I have another drawing request. I think there needs to be a cartoon of my panda hammy, Peepi, as a superhero. He should probably look intimidating but cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home