Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ye of little faith...

...wait, that's me. I would not have believed that there would be snow on the ground this morning. No sir. But I made it to school. My hair is looking more and more not like how it looked when it got cut... towards like the crazy looking side. But it's still cut.

So my hott date last night turned out to be not very hott... and actually not very date-ish anyway. I pretty much sat around at home and watched Bruce Almighty, granted is a funny movie... but just doesn't substitute a pretty lady. But hopefully, the date's close relative known as laying around and not doing much will be here tonight.

So another day of kids and then a day off where I will be sleeping and not doing anything cause this break has been not much of a break at all... it's been mostly stressful and not much like any other week except I suppose it would be said that I've just been a little bit lazier than usual but who cares.

Alright, so now I have to draw a hamster in the likeness off Peepi and post it here but my tables are all frigged up because the picture size on the other two are too big... So yeah, I am off to see the wizard. Send more requests.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!

Draw a picture of me coughing up blood into Neal's sink. With him watching in slight terror. Actually, he wasn't watching, but I think it would be hilarious.

Your Bedbuddy,
Mike

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!

Draw a picture of me coughing up blood into Neal's sink. With him watching in slight terror. Actually, he wasn't watching, but I think it would be hilarious.

Your Bedbuddy,
Mike

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I posted one too many comments. My internet is acting crazy. I sorry.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home