Sunday, April 24, 2005

11th Monthaversary!

Wow, that's a lot of months! But she put up with me all that time. And I'm thoroughly impressed so this is a big Carrie Dillman tribute cause she's so awesome and I love her. Sorry to everyone else who isn't Carrie cause this isn't for you but you'll just have to wait till we go out... mike? Oh my!

So I went to church in the morning and saw everyone, came home and got in a fight with my brother which I regretted pretty much immediately after and then watched movies and slept the day away in the company of my beautiful girlfriend. One more month and it'll be a year! I think this is already a record broken for longest relationship of all time. BAM!

So now I'm sitting at my computer talking to Alejandra on Margarita's account and a guy named Alex who is in grade nine that I met at Viewfinder's and is really cool and wants to hang out sometime so we're gonna go to the arcade or something like that. I'm super pumped about hanging out with him cause he seems really cool.

So yeah, umm, I have Carrie's drawing to do and... is that it? I believe so. If I've forgotten any just comment and remind me cause I love to do it! I'm back to school tomorrow *sob* so my production of hilarious pictures may slow but hopefully not stop. I wanna start doing weekly comics but I don't know if I could crap out that much in a week. But we'll see. I think I'll post concepts for different characters and whichever gets the best response I'll make a comic about.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posterity's Sake:

-Me as a pirate. First few buttons of my pirate shirt (I keep thinking they're called something to do with a corsair? or is that just another name for a pirate?)
-Dueling with a skeleton pirate.
-Desert island with treasure in the background. Maybe a little treasure map lying on the ground. Some more skeleton hands rising from the ground.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A corsair is another name for a pirate. Which are sweet. Especially the skeleton variety. And treasure. Yeah.

9:47 PM  
Blogger markf said...

A corsair is also a swift pirate ship, usually with official sanction. Just to be informative.

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dictionary.com is beautiful.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home