Busy man!
So as I feared... being back in school makes writing in my blog next to impossible but I'll try to keep up. I haven't work on my drawings much though because super nintendo entertainment system has rediscovered me and I just wanna hang out with that. Man I love SNES.... But I will, don't fret everyone! I am not dead, I shall return with avengence... I'm just not sure when.
Anyways, I'm sitting here modeling my babe and my villain plane which is going perty well, and I figure I'm gonna post renders on here so you guys can see what the heck is going on with my film and get the preview of deliciousness yet to come... I'm listening to iTunes radio which I must admit isn't SUPER gay as I auto-assumed....
Anways, to work! Have a great day everybody! FRIGGIN' Wes Anderson day is TODAY!! Super stoked.
Anyways, I'm sitting here modeling my babe and my villain plane which is going perty well, and I figure I'm gonna post renders on here so you guys can see what the heck is going on with my film and get the preview of deliciousness yet to come... I'm listening to iTunes radio which I must admit isn't SUPER gay as I auto-assumed....
Anways, to work! Have a great day everybody! FRIGGIN' Wes Anderson day is TODAY!! Super stoked.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home