New Semester!
Monday morning! 9:xx... and I got my new schedule which is exactly the same except some of my courses are a little bit different. No more staying till 8 on Thursday!! YAY!! Cause that totally sucked.
So, I have 2 drawings on the go... I have one I'm working on myself and I'm sort of on Neal's request too. I gotta work on Carrie's but I dunno about all those teenage girls... risky.
So now I have all this work to catch up on. Bye everybody, and I'll have pictures up sooon!
So, I have 2 drawings on the go... I have one I'm working on myself and I'm sort of on Neal's request too. I gotta work on Carrie's but I dunno about all those teenage girls... risky.
So now I have all this work to catch up on. Bye everybody, and I'll have pictures up sooon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home