Thursday, April 28, 2005

Many new developments!

So...

The Wes Anderson was an arguable success but a buttload of fun nonetheless! And now this diabolical plan to move in with my three bestest buddies in the whole world has been sired from such a movie marathon. And I'm really excited about that idea but I'm not totally sure how feasible it will be when the time actually rolls around but I REALLY friggin' hope so. I was really like well I don't know... but then I thought about it and I really do.

And that leads me to my next thing! Effing sugar gliders!!! I've wanted one since like the beginning of highschool and now that I'm moving out I can totally do it! I'm super excited and it's even better cause Neal's all up ons too which would make it more fun if there were two. So I'm reading everything I can and finding out as much as I can so I can be a good sugardaddy.

Man! I am so pumped! And I got to hang out with Carrie too which I kinda wasn't expecting so that was really nice and I always love being around her. So new housing plans, new animal plans, and hott babe plans. I love it! Now I just need to work on my spiritual life! BAM! And I'll be cooking with something really flamable...

G'night everyone! I'm working on those drawings I swear! No I don't swear... just I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home