Thursday, September 22, 2005

Where the heck?

Alright. So nothing is what it used to be. School is almost the frig over which I'm pretty much ready to kill for. I have a Flash job that I could be doing right now instead and be making heaps of money but I have to be working on this which is kind of annoying... actually quite annoying but it's only money so I guess it isn't that annoying.

I have lost my love and I'm carrying on alone. That's the hardest part of this new aspect of things. But we still hang out so that's okay. Not as much as I'd like. But I don't think that'll happen.

I work with Mike at Empire Parklane now. Which is stinky and dirty and low-paying but it's got spirit. I wish there were more employees cause then I wouldn't have to work as much and I could just partake upon the sweet benefits and not work too much.

Apparently school doesn't start again till like friggin' January so I get to sit upon my bottom and do as lil' as possible and take many a nap. I will be like a pet cat... that can talk and drive. And I will reemerse myself into the wonderful world of videogames... videogames are like alcohol for kids. You can just drown yourself in them, either in a quiet room by yourself or with a few of your friends... it can be a social thing or it can be something you go home and do yourself... for hours on end and believe me, you'll feel it in the morning... your eyes burn, your thumbs are raw... you have a bad taste left in your mouth and you half regret but just wanna do it again.

I'm hopefully getting a laptop soon. So that I can go out in public and not talk to people. I can just put this beast on my lap and do what I want. Sit around, talk to people that aren't in the roomful of people I'm sitting in. That doesn't make much sense but .... frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Alright, well I gotta do lots of work. Something like 20 shots so that's a little terrifying but I'm just gonna do it.

Pray for my heart if you want. And call me next week cause I'm gonna be sitting around alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home